When you get your collection graded by BGS you can enjoy these benefits for many years to come.
Grosnor will be sending shipments weekly.
- Grading Cards Increases Value - Compare the secondary market prices of your favorite cards in raw and graded forms. BGS-graded cards are usually valued higher.
- Preservation/Protection - Your BGS-graded cards are well preserved in a unique, protective cardholder. You won’t have to worry about them getting damaged.
- Greater Resale Potential - On today’s secondary market, especially online, graded cards are easier to sell. With BGS-graded cards collectors can be confident in the quality of the card being bought.
- Authenticity - You can be assured that you have the real deal. As part of the grading process, BGS cards are routinely authenticated.
- Tamper Proof - Once a card has been graded and slabbed by BGS, the integrity of the card is protected from all kinds of tampering.
- Display - The BGS cardholder is attractive, sturdy and stackable. It provides unobstructed viewing of your card from all angles!
- The Reputation of the Beckett Name - BGS operates with the same honesty, integrity and excellent hobby knowledge you have come to expect from Beckett. Reliability and consistency are the hallmarks of Beckett Grading Services.
Call your sale's rep for more information!
Use this form to submit your cards to us
Cards BGS Grades
Beckett Grading Services can grade virtually any card from any set. For a listing of odd sized cards that we can grade, click on one of the links below.
We are able to grade thicker cards up to 1.50mm.
Beckett Grading Services will grade cards with "certified autographs". That is, cards issued by major manufacturers that carry additional design elements indicating the manufacturer has certified the autograph of the card. The autograph itself will not be authenticated.
Minor League Cards:
Beckett Grading Services will grade Minor League cards that fit our cases: standard size (2 " by 3 ").
Please note: We do not grade "Star Co." cards.
**Also, cards showing evidence of counterfeiting, tampering, or restoration will be charged the full amount according to the service option selected and will not be cased in the graded card holder.**